Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The deadline to apply is now 31st January 2021. The Cutoff mark remains 140. See how to apply and other details below.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. This is the ND Full-time Form. Registration ends 31st Jannuary 2021.
The official cost for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You will also pay a service fee of N750 ie a total of N2,750.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed
A. School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
B. School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
C. School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
D. School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
- Go to dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
The Closing Date for Applications is 31st January, 2021.
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.