Delta State Bursary Application for 2021/2022 Session is now ongoing. Application fee is N800. The deadline to apply is 17th March 2022.
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State Origin that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Has commenced online bursary registration of Students for the State Government’s 2021/2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
- ALL APPLICANT MUST Applicants must be of Delta State origin. – Must have National Identification Number (NIM).
- Must be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters, and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
- Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II – Il in the colleges of Education.
- Must have an account with a Bank.
- Applications must indicate their level/year, and their department/ course of study
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
- Registration/Opening of the site is for the period of four (4) weeks ( February 15th – 17th March 2022)
- While the time frame for the verified list to be returned to the board is four (4) weeks.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of
- Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to submit our bursary application form.
- you will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) a non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
- Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channeled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: email@example.com
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.