Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro announces temporary shutdown of the institution
At an emergency meeting of the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Jacob S. Oboreh, with the Management and Deans of Faculties held on October 14, 2022, the devastating effect of the flood on Campus was discussed.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The effect was enormous and Students’ safety was paramount on the agenda.
Consequently, it was decided that the University be closed for two (2) weeks with immediate effect. i.e Friday, October 14, 2022. Students are therefore expected to resume on Sunday, October 30, 2022 while Lectures/Continuous Assessment tests would commence on Monday, November 1, 2022.
However, Students in the halls of residence who wish to remain on Campus must register with the Ag. Dean of Students for proper monitoring while the flood persists.
Please, note that all staffs (academic and non-teaching) are expected to remain at their duty post.
Security personnel/other essential duty staff must be on ground to carry out their assigned duties effectively during the break.
Finally, staff are to take adequate steps to protect University property(ies) from flood damages in their respective offices
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.