Edo College of Nursing Science Basic Midwifery Admission Form for the 2022/2023 session is now on sale. This is the 3rd batch registration. The form cost N10,000. The closing date is 30th August 2022. The entrance exam holds from 1st – 6th September 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
The application opens on 19th July and closes on 30th August 2022.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Applicant must possess:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
- Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
- No Awaiting Result
How to Apply for Edo College of Nursing Science Admission Form
- Please, Visit Edo State College of Nursing sciences Portal via https://ecns.waeup.org/
- Click on “Application” then click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022“
- Click “Register for application”to begin the application process.
- Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
- Application closes 30th August 2022
Edo College of Nursing Science Entrance Exam
- Date: September 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th,2022.
- Time: 9AM – 3:00PM (Applicants are advice to check their portal for their respective allotted time).
- Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
NOTE: Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611 (Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm only)
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.