Ekiti state govt postpones schools resumption, announces new date.
The Ekiti State Government has announced Monday, May 9, 2022, as the new resumption date for the third-term academic session for public and private primary and secondary schools in the state.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dr. Folakemi Olomojobi, announced the new date in a circular made available to journalists on Wednesday, May 4, in Ado-Ekiti.
The state government had earlier announced May 2 as the third term resumption date but had it postponed after the federal government declared May 2 and 3 as public holidays to commemorate Worker’s Day and Eid-el Fitr celebrations.
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnic
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.