Elections: Bauchi govt provides free transportation for indigene students to return home.
The Bauchi state government has directed that all indigenous students studying in various tertiary institutions nationwide be transported back home free of charge to participate in the forthcoming general elections.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This comes after the directives of the National University Commission that all Universities in the country should temporarily suspend academic activities to allow students to go back home for the 2023 General elections,
The State Governor, Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, in a statement issued by the Director General of his Campaign, Honourable Farouq Mustapha, said free vehicles be made available to the entire Bauchi state students who are studying in other tertiary institutions outside the state to facilitate their return home.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.