Evangel University Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N2,000. Acceptance fee is N20,000 while accreditation fee is N30,000. See more details below.
We are pleased to inform all UTME candidates who scored at least 140 and above and are willing to study in a private university that the Evangel University Post-UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is on sale. The Direct Entry (DE) Form is also on sale.
About Evangel University
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February, 2012 to operate as degree awarding institutions.
The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria. The mission of the University is “to offer total education for the liberation of the total man for total service to God, humanity, the individual and society at large, through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance to diverse views and opinions, coupled with faith in the Bible as God’s Word”. The motto of the University is: Education for the total man.
Evangel University commenced its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Science and College of Business Studies and the School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto. Okpoto is located at Kilometre 48, along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Ebonyi State.
See also: Evangel University School Fees.
Evangel University Degree Courses.
1. College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
3. College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
4. College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 for Nursing Science Programme and 160 for others.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include English language for Arts student and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit from court
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government.
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Direct entry or UTME candidates shall apply to the University by any of these methods after payments of N52,000.00 (Fifty two thousand naira) only for the following: N2,000.00 Application Fee, N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N30,000.00 Accreditation Fee.
Interest candidates should: Visit the University and obtain Application Form from the Admissions Office of the Registry Department, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, KM 48, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Okpoto, Ebonyi State.
Visit www.portal.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to fill the Application Form on-line.
EVANGEL UNIVERSITY BANKS
All payments must be made into any of the following banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
Name of Bank
1. United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA)
2. Access Bank Plc.
For enquiries, visit the University website www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call 08033281058, 08035924664, 07035077720, 09096696169.
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.