The Federal College Of Agriculture (FCA) Ishiagu Admission Forms into the ND Full Time and HND Full Time for the 2022/2023 Session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu into various full-time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
ELIGIBILITY; Candidates that wish to apply must have at least five credits in O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) including a pass in English and Mathematics
FCA Ishiagu Available Courses
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Soil Science and Technology
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AGRICULTURE AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY;
- Agribusiness Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management
- Public Administration
- Wildlife Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Power and Machinery
- Post harvest engineering
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for FCA Ishiagu Admission
Before you apply (Requirements)
- A valid mobile number is required
- Your personal information is required
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification
- The application can be done in two ways: Either through scratch card purchase (obtainable from the school) or on the portal.
- There is a provision for online payment on the portal via the Remita platform.
How to Apply:
- Visit: https://portal.fcaishiagu.edu.ng/Modules/Application/ApplicationForm.aspx
- Enter your Phone number and select Application type. Click on the “Submit “ button to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Fill in the subjects and grades obtained in the examination (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to subnmit your application
- Print your Application slip
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.