Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is Out. We will show you how to check your admission status.
This is to inform all prospective students of Federal College Of Education Kontagora that the first batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
The Admission List has been published on the school’s notice board.
All candidates are to check the school notice board to know if they had been admitted.
Check on JAMB Portal
Check your name on jamb portal via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. (Make sure you use Google chrome browser)
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, (don’t click on check admission status, for now, just follow the steps below)
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks/months. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Congratulations to admitted students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.