FCE Pankshin set to commence Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
The Federal College of Education, Pankshin has been granted approval by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) to run Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This followed a successful outcome of the inspection of facilities and manpower potentials of the College by a team of Academics led by Professor Mankilik Mangut of the University of Jos.
The team expressed satisfaction with what they saw and commended the Institution for being proactive preparatory for the inspection exercise and the readiness to commence the programme.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Professor Mankilik Mangut who gave the exit report recommended areas of needs and improvements for the College to look into for the programme to take off on a sound footing.
Responding, Provost of the College Dr. Amos Bulus Cirfat who was represented by the Deputy Provost Dr. Christiana Zumyil commended the team for an objective assessment and the approval for the Programme to commence.
In a vote of thanks, Registrar of the College Nna Elizabeth Yiltong Homsuk, appreciated the team for a successful National assignment and assured that all recommendations would be promptly attended to.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.