The Federal College of Education Technical (FCET) Umunze Matriculation Date for the 2021/2022 Session has been Postponed. This is for regular, sandwich, and continuing education programme students.
This is to inform the staff and students of the College that the matriculation ceremony earlier scheduled for Friday, June 24, 2022 has been postponed indefinitely due to the nationwide strike by the Colleges of Education Academic Staff Union (COEASU).
A new date will be communicated in due course.
The college management regrets any inconvenience caused by this decision.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.