Federal College of Education (T) Umunze Registration Fee For Degree Programs 2021/2021 Academic Session Has Been Released.
The College Management has approved the following fees schedule for the Degree Programme for 2021/2022 Session.
|FEE||Year I||YR. II|
|Year II From YR I||Year III||Year IV|
|Total Registration fee||N61,000.00||N69,500.00||N62,500.00||N69,500.00||59,500.00|
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
- All fees shall be paid through REMITA Online Platform via the College portal www.fecetumunze.edu.ng Bank Cheques, Drafts or Cash are not acceptable.
- Hostel Fees for those interested distinct from Registration Fee is as follows: (c) college Hostel N25,000.00 (d) No more Stainless Hostel or any other private hostel, only College hostels on campuses for now fees.
- Separate Remita Retrieval Receipt shall be obtained for Registration Fee and Hostel fees.
- P.M.F. N10,000.00 fee shall be paid by Year I and Direct Entry Students at FECETU MICRO FINANCE ACCOUNT NUMBER 1021013987.
- Every student is to pay N1,000.00 School/Departmental levy at FECETU MICRO FINANCE BANK according to student’s respective Department/School.
- Every student irrespective of course or level is to pay N300.00 only to FECETU MICRO FINANCE Bank No (to be supplied by the Dean Education) 1. General Studies (2) Psychology Education (3) Educational Foundation and (4) Curriculum Instruction.
- Portal Access Charges N4,500.00 is payable once per session irrespective of the number of times a student logs on.
- All Degree Year I and Direct Entry students are to pay N2,000.00 for students’ hand book at FECETU MICRO FINANCE Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER 0490000504 and collect at Student Affairs on change of receipt.
- All Degree Year I students shall pay N25,000.00 Acceptance Fee.
- All Degree Year III students are to pay N5,000.00 for SIWES and N2,000.00 for TP log book, distinct from Registration Fees at FECETU MICRO FINANCE Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER 0490000504.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.