Federal Polytechnic, Daura Guidelines For New Students Registration For The 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Daura, Katsina state that the first batch admission has been released and available on JAMB portal, Candidates are advised to;
- Visit the JAMB portal and check status of Admission Accept and print the two copies of JAMB Admission letter
- Take the printed copies JAMB score slip and admission letter to the Bursary Department at the take-off site of the polytechnic along Katsina road, Daura, to generate RRR for the payment of N2,000 screening fee.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment of the screening fee, and tender evidence of payment to the Bursary Department to issue official receipt.
- Proceed to screening venue along with official receipt of payment, RRR slip, JAMB result slip, JAMB admission letter, original and photocopies of credentials.
- After the screening, visit www.fedpolydaura.edu.ng portal for Central Registration
- Registration will commence on Monday, 5th December, 2022 ends on Friday, 20th January, 2023
- All admitted students are strongly advised to do the screening and registration within the stipulated period, as lecture will commence immediately
- Candidates should note that, late Registration will attract additional fees
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.