Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session is still on sale. This is the ND- Full-time form. The form cost N2,000. Cut-off mark is 150. Candidates who didn’t choose the Poly can apply. The deadline to apply is now 31st January 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the public that Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Registration Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
On-line application for admission and submission of the forms will commence on Monday, 17th August 2020, and close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
- Applicants who previously applied using awaiting results should endeavour to upload their O’level result and RE-PRINT their Post-UTME screening form. (Important!)
- Application for ND Full-Time Morning Form closes on the 31st of January, 2021.
- The Ado-Ekiti Poly departmental cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session has been released.
- CHECK: How to Calculate Federal Poly Ado Screening Aggregate Score.
- The screening method is online. Immediately after registering, you will see your result Good luck.
Candidates Eligible to Apply For Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME.
- All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti and obtained a minimum of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
In addition to the above, candidates must possess five (5) O level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not chose the the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice of institution and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can also apply.
TIP: You must not make Federal Poly Ado as your first choice of institution to be eligible to apply.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Art and Industrial Design
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass & Ceramic Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and RRR must be in the Candidates name.
- Candidates are adviced to read through their forms before submission.
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES AWAITING THEIR RESULT.
Candidates in this category should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB Portal (ie when your result comes out, take it to a JAMB CBT CENTER near you and tell them to upload it for you).
NOTE: After registration, you will see your Ado-Poly Screening result.
Closing Date: Online application for admission will close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
For any enquiries call 08080415584, 09025945943, 07030866390, 07033226929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from Thursday, 20th August 2020.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.