Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Form for 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. The cost for the HND Full-Time form is N13,000. Deadline to apply is 28th December, 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into school’s Morning and Evening programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Prospective applicants should indicate the Session of choice as applicable, that is, Morning or Evening.
Registration starts Monday, 17th August, 2020, and close on Monday, 28th December, 2020.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO HND ADMISSION – GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes
- a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1. OR at least two (2) years post cognate work experience for candidates with pass grade in ND
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Agriculture and Bio-Environmental Engineering (option in Farm power and machinery, Soil and Water, Plant Harvest)
- Architectural Technology (option in: Animal Production, Agricultural Extension and management, soil and water)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (option in: Power & Machines, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )
- Mechanical Engineering (option in: Plant & Power Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering)
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering Tech (option in: Geological Eng., Mineral Eng., and Mining Engineering)
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass and Ceramic Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Technology (option in Physics with electronics, applied chemistry, Biochemistry and microbiology)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY ADO HND ADMISSION FORM.
The cost for the HND Full-Time and Part-Time form is Thirteen Thousand Naira Only (N13,000 ).
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and RRR must be in the Candidates name.
- Candidates are adviced to read through their forms before submission.
Candidates are to please note that the application for admission will close on Monday 28th December 2020.
Please Take Note of the Following:
1. Candidates should ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by the former institutions to reach
The Federal Polytechnic
P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti
not later than 28th September 2020.
2. The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application form of candidates whose:
a) transcripts are received on due date or who submit them by hand
b) forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date
c) National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads January, 2020 or later, for applicants with grade of Lower Credit and above.
d) all applications with false details will be rejected.
If you have any question(s) on federal poly ado-ekiti hnd Form, feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.