Ado Poly ND Evening Form is Out! Do you want to study in Federal Polytechnic, Ado but did not reach the school’s cut-off mark? Then apply for the ND part-time (evening) form for 2020/2021. Deadline to apply is 28th November 2020. Form cost N11,500. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for Part-Time programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) in the following Part- Time programmes.
The cost for the Federal Poly Ado ND Evening form is Eleven Thousand Five Naira Only (N11,500 ).
Registration commence Monday, 17 August 2020 and close on Monday, 28th November 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Ado Poly ND Evening Admission
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME can apply.
- In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level relevant subject requirements at Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored below 150 in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution can also apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY ADO ND PART-TIME FORM.
The application is in two stages viz:
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- You need a valid E-mail Address, Phone Number and the sum of ₦3,500:00 payable to JAMB through Remita. This will enable you obtain a JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side the invoice generated and make payment of ₦11,500.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal.
For any enquiries call 08080415584, 09025945943, 07030866390, 07033226929 or send an email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: On-line application for admission and submission of forms will close on Monday, 28th November, 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng and this website (allschool.com.ng) regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from Monday, 20th August, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.