Federal Poly Idah Admission List: Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. You can also download the PDF.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased the Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session that the Admission List for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Applicants 2020/2021 academic session is out.
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS:
Note: You will be disqualified if your miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed within two weeks from 20th February 2021.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debt card.
- Return to the student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, login to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
- Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
How to Check Federal Poly Idah Admission List
The Ida Poly Admission List is out on the school notice board, JAMB Portal and via PDF.
Check Idah Poly Admission List via PDF
The document box below contains the names of candidates admitted in the Ida Poly ND Full-Time Admission List.
If you have issues checking your name in the document box above, please click on the download link above below to download the list in PDF.
You can also check the list on the school portal by CLICKING HERE.
ND Full-time applicants can also follow the steps below to check their admission status on the JAMB Admission Portal;
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility (use google chrome browser).
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Congratulations to newly admitted students of Fed Poly Idah in 2020/2021 academic session.
Please note that, if you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below and ask us.., We will be pleased to answer!
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.