Federal Poly Idah HND Admission List for 2021/2022 Session is Out. See details below.
Below are some recommended links for your reading pleasure:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedure
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
How to Check Federal Poly Idah HND Admission List.
- Candidates are to visit: https://student.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus1.php
- Enter your application number in the column required
- Click on “Submit” to view your status
All admitted candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of 10,000 naira only with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated via the student portal on/before 28th January 2022. Any candidate who fails to pay after 28th January 2022 will have his/her admission revoked and given to those on our waiting list.
Candidates are to print their acceptance/admission letter upon payment of the acceptance fee
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.