Federal poly ilaro hnd form 2023: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Full-time & Open Distance & Flexible E-Learning (ONLINE) ODFEL Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Session is now on sale. The closing date is Friday, 18th August, 2023.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes and Open Distance & Flexible E-Learning (ONLINE) Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for Programmes in the following Schools:
The registration starts on Monday, 10th July, 2023 and will end on Friday, 18th August, 2023.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND PROGRAMMES:
- All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
- Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements.
- The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof the admission would be withdrawn.
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Department: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control.
Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Urban and Regional Planning.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Marketing, and Public Administration.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Nutrition and Dietetics, Mathematics and Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (i) Chemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (iii) Environmental Biology (iv) Microbiology (v) Biochemistry.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Full-Time Entry Requirements.
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the programme for which the candidate is applying.
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial experience.
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
HND ODFEL Programmes
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Mass Communication and Library & Information Science.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Business Administration and Management, Public Administration and Marketing.
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science and Science & Laboratory Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
Departments: Quantity Surveying
Duration of all Programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 Calendar Months.
(i.) National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
(ii) Possession of the specific SSSCE requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’Level for the programme for which the candidate is applying.
(iii) Good performance in the Screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
(iv) Minimum of One Calendar Year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
(v) Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding Institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under Confidential Cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
Entrance Examination dates for ALL Programmes HND Full-Time Programmes will be announced later on the Institution’s Website and via the applicant’s personal email addresses.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Monday, 10th July, 2023.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s Website http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ and click on the Portal.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD (IN PDF FORMAT) CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS AND TESTIMONIALS/LETTER OF RECOMMENDATIONS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
ALL ND PART TIME CANDIDATES MUST VISIT THE JAMB OFFICE TO APPLY AND FILL JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORM. AS ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE COMPLETED JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORMS WOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKER CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE.
SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESES ON THEIR FORMS.
THE INVOICE AND RRR MUST BE OBTAINED IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT; THE INVOICE MUST BE GENERATED FROM THE PORTAL. THE INVOICE CONTAINS THE RRR TO BE PROCESSED. THE INSTITUTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COMPLICATIONS THAT MAY ARISE WHEN RRR IS GENERATED AND PAYMENT IS PROCESSED WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PORTAL.
AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES (ND FULL TIME) ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS WHENEVER THEY GET IT. ALSO, OBTAINING SCREENING FORM IS A CONTINUOUS EXERCISE.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER-BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
All HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Copy of Application Form print out.
- O’Level Result
- ND Result (Notification of Result, Certificates)
- O’Level Result Checker Card/Pin (with candidate’s name)
- Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)
- Date: to be announced later
- The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
- Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
- The entrance examination is computer-based.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is Friday, 18th August, 2023.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.