Federal Poly Ilaro Part-time Form: The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-time, HND Weekend and CISCO Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. The form cost N12,800. The deadline to apply is 26th August 2022.
Do you want to apply for Ilaro Poly Part-time form? Then we are pleased to inform you that the application for 2022 commences on Monday 25th August 2022.
That’s right the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-time, HND Weekend and CISCO Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out.
See also: Ilaro Poly HND Full-Time Admission Form.
- Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Programmes
- Entry Requirements.
- Ilaro Poly HND Part-time Courses
- Entrance Requirements
- Ilaro Poly CISCO Admission Form
- SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- Entry Requirement for Ilaro Poly CISCO Programme
- ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME ADMISSION FORM
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Programmes
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology}
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration.
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Duration for Federal Poly Ilaro ND Programmes: 4 Semesters (2 years)
- Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2018/2019 Session
Ilaro Poly HND Part-time Courses
N.B.: GRADUANDS OF HND WEEKEND PROGRAMMES ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO EXCLUSION CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Weekend Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for
programmes in the following schools:
1. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control.
- Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
- Banking and Finance,
- Business Administration and Management,
3. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Department: Computer Science.
Duration of all HNd weekend programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 Calendar Months.
Applicants seeking HND Weekend Admission must possess:
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
However, candidates with PASS Grade may be considered for HND Weekend programme after a minimum of two (2) calendar years of relevant post National Diploma (ND) Industrial experience.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the programme for which the candidate is applying.
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial experience.
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
CANDIDATES ADMITTED SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
Ilaro Poly CISCO Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for CISCO Certificate Programmes leading to the award of CISCO Certified Certificate in Information Technology.
Duration of all Programmes: 3 Months (Summer Programme).
SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Introduction to General Computing
- Computer Assembly.
- Computer Networking.
- Computer Maintenance.
- Basic Software Installation.
- Basic Computer Operation.
- Computer Programming Language (C#, Advance Web Programing).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
ACCESS TO SELF PACED COURSES SUCH AS:
- Get connected.
- Internet of things.
- C++ Programming
- Cyber Security Essentials.
- Linux Essentials.
- CISCO Packet Tracer, Packet Tracker Mobile and lots more.
Entry Requirement for Ilaro Poly CISCO Programme
Minimum of Senor School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WASCE) Result
NO SCREENING FOR CISCO PROGRAMME.
Entrance examination dates for All programmes (HND Full Time, HND Weekend and ND Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website via applicants personal email addresses.
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling attendance sheet
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY ILARO ND PART-TIME ADMISSION FORM
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 25th July 2022.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD (IN PDF FORMAT) CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS AND TESTIMONIALS/LETTER OF RECOMMENDATIONS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
ALL ND PART TIME CANDIDATES MUST VISIT THE JAMB OFFICE TO APPLY AND FILL JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORM. AS ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE COMPLETED JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORMS WOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKER CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE.
SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESES ON THEIR FORMS.
THE INVOICE AND RRR MUST BE OBTAINED IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT; THE INVOICE MUST BE GENERATED FROM THE PORTAL. THE INVOICE CONTAINS THE RRR TO BE PROCESSED. THE INSTITUTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COMPLICATIONS THAT MAY ARISE WHEN RRR IS GENERATED AND PAYMENT IS PROCESSED WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PORTAL.
AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES (ND FULL TIME) ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS WHENEVER THEY GET IT. ALSO, OBTAINING SCREENING FORM IS A CONTINUOUS EXERCISE.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
FOR ALL HND AND ND PART TIME PROGRAMMES, APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
The closing date for the completion of the application form is 26th August 2022.
AllSchool team wishes you all the very best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.