Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. This is the Ilaro poly ND Full-Time Form. Cut-off mark is 150. Candidates who didn’t chose the Poly can apply if they are willing to make the school their first choice. The form cost N2,000.
We are pleased to inform you that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro post utme form for 2021/2022 session will be on sale from 4th October 2021.
That’s right, application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2021/2022 UTME and made The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1 st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
This is also called the Ilaro Poly ND Full-Time Form.
- Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science and
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Banking & Finance,
- Business Administration and Management,
- Department of General Studies.
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering and
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Architectural Technology,
- Art and Design,
- Building Technology,
- Estate Management,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Surveying & Geoinformatics,
- Transport Management,
- Urban & Regional Planning
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How Much is Federal Poly Ilaro ND Full Time Form? The Post UTME/admission screening form will be sold for Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00).
Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM.
- Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the Bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result(s).
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their results when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
Things to Note of Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- All candidates are to provide a new result checker scratch card for each of the O/level result(s) used for the application form. The result checked card(s) should be scratched and write out the pin number and the serial number of the card on the space provided online.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE AND ALLSCHOOL.COM.NG FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Federal Poly Ilaro School Fees
- Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Admission Form
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.