Federal Poly Nasarawa Third Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is for both ND and HND Applicants. The list is available in PDF.
This is to inform the public that the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa third batch admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The list is available in PDF. Candidates can check their names here on this site or download the pdf to check.
Update: The ND Full-time Admission List has been updated. More names has been added.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can. We love answering your questions. If you just want to say a nice thing, still use the comment box below to do so.
How to Check Federal Poly Nasarawa Third Admission List.
ND Full-Time List:
3RD BATCH A:
3RD BATCH B
Check Name on Admission Portal:
To check your admission status, please follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
HND Full-time List
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to newly admitted students of Fed Poly Nasawara in 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.