FED POLY NASARAWA Cut-Off Mark 2022: This page will show you everything you need to know about the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially the Federal Poly Nasarawa aspirants that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session is not yet out but based on last year’s own we believe it will be 120.
We will update this page as soon as the Federal Poly Nasarawa cut-off mark for 2022 comes out.
However, if you wish, we can tell you your chances of admission into your dream course, tell us your jamb score and the course you chose, using the comment section below.
We will then analyze it with our professional eyes and predict your chances of gaining admission. If you have other questions, still use the comment box below to ask us.
RECOMMENDED LINKS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Students’ Success Stories that will Inspire You
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- University Vs Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is the best?
- Some Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Federal Poly Nasarawa JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
The Federal Poly Nasarawa JAMB Cut off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 session will most likely be 120 because that was the official cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 session.
As we said earlier, the Federal Poly Nasarawa JAMB cut-off mark for 2022/2023 is not yet out as soon as it comes out, we will update this page. Keep visiting this page once in a while to check for updates.
NOTE: If you have a low JAMB score and applying for a competitive course, kindly change to a less competitive course if you really want to gain admission this year
The 120 JAMB CUT-OFF MARK is for all the Federal Poly Nasarawa courses below:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Federal Poly Nasarawa Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is the JAMB cut off for Federal Poly Nasarawa?
Federal Poly Nasarawa JAMB cut-off mark is 120. That’s the cut-off mark for 2021. The cut-off mark for 2022 is not yet out but we believe it will be the same.
Is Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form for 2022 out?
NO! As of the time of writing this, the post utme form is not yet out
Always check the Federal Poly Nasarawa Post utme page here for up-to-date post utme updates.
How much is Federal Poly Nasarawa school fees?
The school fees is between N32,100 to N38,100 depending on the course and year of study.
CHECK Federal Poly Nasarawa School Fees Page here for a detailed breakdown of the fees.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.