Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Form 2022: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Remedial, Pre-ND, and IJMB Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 session are now on sale. The forms cost N6,000. The closing date is 30th September 2022.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa has advertised for suitable qualified individuals to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited into:
- Remedial Programmes
- IJMB Programmes
- Pre-ND Programmes
RECOMMENDED: Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form.
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Courses
- FPN Pre-ND Admission Requirements
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Educational Less Developed States
- How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Admission.
- Closing Date
- Federal Poly Nasarawa IJMB Programmes
- Entry Requirement
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial Programme
- How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Admission
Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Courses
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Architectural technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Maths and Statistics
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Technology
FPN Pre-ND Admission Requirements
- At least five (5) credits in the GCE O’Level, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent in the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates will be required to sit and pass the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
NB: The programme is strictly for applicants from Educationally Less Developed States
Federal Poly Nasarawa Educational Less Developed States
The under-listed staed are regarded as Educationally Less Developed States (ELDS) in Federal Poly Nasarawa:
- Cross River,
- Zamfara States.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Admission.
Application forms cost Five Thousand, Naira (N5,000.00). Excluding bank charges.
- Step 1 – Go to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Portal and click “Apply Now” Button
- Step 2 – Fill the online form with a valid email address and telephone number
- Step 3 – Check your email for activation link sent to you from the Polytechnic
- Step 4 – Click or copy and paste the link in your browser to continue with your application
- Step 5 – Submit the form to generate your REMITA Retrieval Reference(RRR) for payment
- Step 5 – On the generated invoice click the Pay Now to continue with the payment process
- Step 6 – Print your invoice and proceed to any of the major banks nationwide to make your payment
- Step 7 – You may wish to pay using any of the REMITA available online payment channels(ATM, USSD etc)
- If your payment is successful, you would be asked to open an application account.
- In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember
- DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone(Always keep it secret)
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th September 2022.
Remember if you have any question bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
Federal Poly Nasarawa IJMB Programmes
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board programme is a One-year Advanced Level programme in the Arts, Social Sciences and Science, which leads successful candidates to secure admission at the 200 level in a University through JAMB Direct Entry procedure.
The available subject combinations are:
|COURSE CODE||SUBJECT COMBINATION|
|005||Accounting, Business Mgt, Economics|
|007||Accounting, Business Mgt, Government|
|008||Accounting, Business Mgt, Sociology|
|009||Accounting, Economics, Geography|
|011||Accounting, Economics, Government|
|012||Accounting, Economics, Sociology|
|013||Accounting, Economics, A/L Maths|
|014||Accounting, Geography, Government|
|015||Accounting, Geography, Sociology|
|016||Accounting, Government, A/L Maths|
|017||Accounting, Government, Sociology|
|027||Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|028||Biology, Chemistry, Geography|
|030||Biology, Chemistry, Physics.|
|031||Business Mgt, Economics, A/L Maths|
|032||Business Mgt, Economics, Geography|
|033||Business Mgt, Economics, Government|
|034||Business Mgt, Economics, Sociology|
|035||Business Mgt, Geography, A/L Maths|
|036||Business Mgt, Geography, Government|
|037||Business Mgt, Geography, Sociology|
|038||Business Mgt, Government, Sociology|
|039||Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics|
|043||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|049||Economics, Geography, Mathematics|
|051||Economics, Geography, Sociology|
|053||Economics, Government, Sociology|
|060||Geography, Government, Mathematics|
|061||Geography, Government, Sociology|
|063||Geography, Physics, Mathematics|
|045||Literature, Sociology, IRS|
|066||Literature, Sociology, CRS|
- IJMB: Five (5) CREDITS at not more than TWO SITTINGS in relevant subjects to include both English and
Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial Programme
Strictly for applicants from catchment States of the Institution: Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Niger and Kwara.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Admission
Interested candidates can obtain Application Forms at a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand, Naira (N6, 000.00) only. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- In the Application type, select your programme
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
CLOSING DATE: 30th September 2022.
For more details please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.