Nekede Poly ND Full-Time Form: Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Registration Portal for 2020/2021 Session is Still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 30th November 2020, 2020. Candidates who chose the school as first and second choice can apply. Cut-off mark is 180. See more details below.
This is to inform you that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
- The deadline to apply for the post utme has been extended to 30th November 2020, 2020.
- Candidates who used Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as 2nd or 3rd choice must go to JAMB website and change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST CHOICE before they will be considered for admission.
See the category of candidates eligible to apply
Candidates Eligible to Purchase Nekede Poly Post UTME Form
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who chose Federal Poly Nekede as 2nd or 3rd choice must change the school to their First choice before they will be considered for admission. See how to Change your Institution.
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to fedpolynekede.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
The following particulars are required:
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2020/2021 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course applied. (You can ask us of the accurate correct subject combination below).
- STEP 1: Go to www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 30th November 2020.
NB: Any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
We wish you the best of luck and pray you get admission this year.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.