Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Full-Time Admission List for 2021/2022 Session is Out. This is the 1st, second, third, and fourth batch.
Federal Poly Offa ND Full-time Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME of the Federal Polytechnic Offa can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
LATEST UPDATE: The 4th ND full-time admission list is now available on the school portal.
If you have questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Check OFFA POLY Admission List.
The ND Full-time admission list can now be accessed on both the JAMB CAPS Admission Portal and the offa poly admission portal.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check the admission status on the offa poly admission portal:
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on continue to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
- Recommended: Federal Poly Offa ND Full-Time Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Prospective candidates can follow the procedure to check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Step 1: Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
- Step 2 (for mobile users only): If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure you’re accessing the portal with a google chrome browser. Also, make sure you switch the browser to a desktop site. To do that, follow the procedure below:
- At the top right of your google chrome browser screen, you will see a vertical three-dotted line. Click on it.
- You will see various options.., click on desktop site
- Allow the page to load successfully and proceed with the next step.
- Step 3: Enter your log-in details in the appropriate space.
- Make sure you entered the correct login-in details.
- If you have forgotten your email, it is the same email address on your jamb registration slip.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here to retrieve it.
- Step 4: You will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status” tab. Click on it.
- Step 5: You can either just select your exam year, enter your jamb registration number, and click on the check admission status button
and/or proceed to the next step
- Step 6: Click on the “Access my CAPS” button. You will be redirected to the caps page.
- Step 7: Locate the “Admission Status” and click on it. Your admission status will be displayed. You will see one of the following:
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
- You can click on “My O’level” to check if your O’level Result is on the jamb caps portal
- And click the Transfer Approval to know if you have been transferred to another course
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Offa ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.