BIDA POLY Cut-Off Mark 2023: This page will tell you everything you need to know about the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially the Federal Polytechnic Bida (Bida Poly) aspirants that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is not out, but the cut off marks for 2022 was 100.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Once the 2023 cut off marks is released, we will update this page.
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group.
RECOMMENDED LINKS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Bida Poly JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
Like we said earlier, the JAMB cut-off mark for 2023 isn’t out yet but below are the cut-off marks for all courses for 2022 below:
The Bida Poly JAMB Cut off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 session is 100.
NOTE: If you have a low JAMB score and applying for a competitive course, kindly change to a less competitive course if you really want to gain admission this year
The 100 JAMB CUT-OFF MARK is for all the Bida Poly courses below:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Bida Poly Departmental Cut-Off Mark
Bida Poly departmental cut-off mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
For years now, Bida Poly has not made its departmental merit/ELDS/Catchment cutoff mark public.
If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the Bida Poly departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 session will not be made public. But if they do make it public, we will update this page as soon as possible.
Bida Poly Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is the JAMB cut off for Bida Poly?
Bida Poly JAMB cut-off mark is 100.However, that of 2023 is not yet out.
Is Bida Poly Post UTME form for 2023 out?
NO! As of the time of writing this post, the Post UTME form for 2023 is not yet out.
How much is Bida Poly school fees?
The school fees is between N80,500 to N90,500 depending on the course and year of study.
CHECK Bida Poly School Fees Page here for a detailed breakdown of the fees.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.