FG Bea Scholarship: Federal Government (FG) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship for Nigerians to Study Abroad, for 2020/2021 Session. The deadline to apply is Friday 6th December 2020. The form is for both Undergraduates and Postgraduates.
Did you miss admission this year? Did you graduate from secondary school in 2018 or 2019?? Are you between 18 – 20 years or you know someone between the age? Then Allschool is pleased to inform you that the FG BEA Scholarship Award for 2020/2021 is now available!
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
- Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
The participating countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation fees, while Nigeria government takes care of supplement, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!’
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Fields of Study.
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Criteria & Eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Venues, Dates & Requirements.
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA|
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
- Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online Submit and
- Print a copy Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified
The registration portal will be closed on 9th December 2020 by 11:59 PM.
See the scholarship adverts below:
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.