The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has Declared May 29th as Public Holiday.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Federal Government has declared Monday, 29th May 2023 a public holiday to allow Nigerians to commemorate the inauguration of the nation’s 16th democratically elected President. This was announced by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior, Dr Shuiab Belgore in a statement on Friday
He urged Nigerians to support and cooperate with the coming administration, arguing that the unbounded energy of the people is the nation’s greatest strength and will take the nation to its greatest height when it is positively deployed in its service.
The Minister charges Nigerians to shun any form of violence and other untoward acts, assuring them that with all hands on deck, the future is very bright when the nation will attain greatness in all facets of human development.
He enjoined them to continue to support and promote democracy through adherence to the rule of law and uphold all democratic institutions.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.