FG NA SCHOLARSHIP: NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) FOR 2021/2022 TENABLE IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS FOR NIGERIANS. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 20th June 2022. SEE HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER DETAILS BELOW.
Are you an undergraduate in University, Polytechnic, or College of Education and have an excellent academic record?
Then Allschool is pleased to inform you that the NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2021/2022 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS in now available.
Students Eligible to Apply for FG NA Scholarship.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of a first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0.
IMPORTANT Notice to Applicants
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the academic session’s beginning.
- It shall not be held simultaneously with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Courses to be Considered
All courses in the following faculties/colleges are eligible:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Education (all courses in faculty/college of education)
- Agriculture (all courses in faculty/college of Agriculture)
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
2021/2022 FSB COMPUTER-BASED TEST VENUES
2021/2022 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|NORTH – WEST||SOKOTOKANO||SOKOTOKANO|
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
Application Process: All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- The registration portal will be opened from 9th May 2022 to 20th June, 2022.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 09154573973
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.