FMC ido-ekiti School of Nursing Form: The Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 20th August, 2020. Application form cost N11,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Do you want to get the FMC ido-ekiti School of Nursing Form for 2020? If yes, we are pleased to inform that the form is now available on sale.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
COURSE DURATION: Three Academic Sessions ie Three (3) years.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
- Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N157.50K (One Hundred and Fifty Seven Naira, Fifty Kobo)
CLOSING DATE – 20th August, 2020 by 4:00pm.
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 22nd August, 2020 by 10:00am prompt.
EXAM VENUE – As stated on the Exam Gate Pass Card
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to email@example.com
NOTE: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Dr. Ebenezer Adekunle Ajayi – Chief Medical Director
Mrs Oluwabunmi Adeniji – Principal
Do you love the content you just read and think it will be useful to your friends? Then please share this page with your friends via: