Foundation Polytechnic Ikot Ekpene Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. The cut off mark is 120. The form cost N2,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Foundation Poly Post-UTME Entry Requirements
The Prospective candidates should:
- Possess a minimum of five O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Score a minimum of 120 marks in UTME JAMB irrespective of institutions they chose during registration of JAMB.
How to Apply for Foundation Poly Post UTME
Eligible candidates should use any of the methods below:
- Paper Application: interested candidates should come to the Admission Office in the campus and fill paper application form. Admission letter will be issued on completion of the processes.
- Mobile Application: interested candidates should send their names, JAMB registration number, and course to 0706-809-2448. Admission letter will be issued within 24 hours of the receipt of the text message and the candidate will be notified to print out the Admission letter.
- Online Application: interested candidates should login to the website www.foundationpoly.edu.ng and fill Online Admission form
Steps for Online Application:
- Log on to https://foundationpoly.edu.ng, select Admission Form Link, enter your email address and phone number, and make payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) excluding bank charges using ATM card that has been activated for online payment.
- After payment, App ID, PIN and Serial Number will be displayed on the webpage. Use the App ID and complete the Online Admission Form. Print out the Completed Form.
- Return to the webpage after 24 hours and print Admission Letter by clicking ‘Print Admission Letter’ link if your admission has been approved.
SCREENING: There will be screening for all candidates on every working day. The documents needed for screening will be stated on the Admission Letter. There will be no form of examination during the screening exercise.
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES: Monday, 23rd October 2023
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Please Call or WhatsApp 0802-742-4802, 0816-649-2550
…..Laying a solid foundation today for a better tomorrow.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.