Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-Time Form 2022: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Part-Time Admission Forms for 2022/2023 are now on sale. This is the HND Part-Time & NDII (PRE-HND) forms. The forms cost N15,000. The closing date is 30th September 2022.
This is to inform all candidates who seek admission into Federal Poly Nasarawa (FPN) part-time admission form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form.
Applications are invited to the:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-time
- National Diploma II (Pre-HND)
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Courses
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology (Power Machines option) – HND/NDII.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII
- Architectural Technology – HND/NDII/
- Building Technology – HND/NDII
- Urban and Regional Planning – HND/NDII
- Banking and Finance – HND/NDII
- Marketing – HND/NDII
- Office Technology and Management – HND/NDII
- Statistics – HND/NDII
- Computer Science – HND/NDII
- Science Laboratory Technology – HND/NDII
- Accountancy – HND/NDII
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – HND/NDII
- Quantity Surveying – HND/NDII
- Business Administration and Management – HND/NDII
- Library and Information Sciences – HND/NDII
- Estate Management – HND/NDII
- Chemical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII
- Mass Communication – HND/NDII
- Public Administration – HND/NDII
- Crime Managment, Prevention and Control – ND II
- Civil Engineering – HND/NDII
- Agricultural Technology – HND/NDII
- Environmental Managment – NDII
- Hospitality Management (catering) – NDII
- Tourism and Event Management – NDII
Duration of Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Programmes
- Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes shall run for six (6) semesters and lectures conducted during the weekends, (Fridays-Sundays). The candidates are however not eligible for NYSC mobilization but will qualify for Letter of Exclusion.
- The National Diploma (NDII) shall run for two (2) semesters, while the Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters
Entry Requirement for Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Programmes
- HND (part-time): National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) Credits in GCE O’Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English The post ND working experiences not required for admission in this respect.
- National Diploma (NDII): Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in the relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Admission.
Application forms cost Fifteen Thousand, Naira (N15,000.00). Excluding bank charges.
- Step 1 – Go to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Portal and click “Apply Now” Button
- Step 2 – Fill the online form with a valid email address and telephone number
- Step 3 – Check your email for activation link sent to you from the Polytechnic
- Step 4 – Click or copy and paste the link in your browser to continue with your application
- Step 5 – Submit the form to generate your REMITA Retrieval Reference(RRR) for payment
- Step 5 – On the generated invoice click the Pay Now to continue with the payment process
- Step 6 – Print your invoice and proceed to any of the major banks nationwide to make your payment
- Step 7 – You may wish to pay using any of the REMITA available online payment channels(ATM, USSD etc)
- If your payment is successful, you would be asked to open an application account.
- In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember
- DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone(Always keep it secret)
NOTE: If you have issues registering for the Post UTME, feel free to contact Mr. Paul at 08036477497 for your registration. Tell him you got his number from ALLSCHOOL.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th September 2022.
Remember if you have any questions bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
You can download the admission advert by clicking the image below:
The Allschool Team wishes you the best of luck in everything you do!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.