Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-Time Form 2020: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 is out. The Forms cost N6,000. This is the HND Part-Time, PRE-HND & POLY DIP. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all candidates who seek admission into Federal Poly Nasarawa (FPN) part-time admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited to the:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-time
- National Diploma II (Pre-HND)
- Polytechnic Diploma (POLY DIP)
RECOMMENDED: Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form.
Update: If you’re having issues completing your registration because your invoice status is showing “pending”, please go to the school ICT unit with your printout that has your RRR.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Courses
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology (Power Machines option) – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P.
- Architectural Technology – HND/NDII/P.
- Building Technology – HND/NDII/P.
- Urban and Regional Planning – HND/NDII/P.
- Banking and Finance – HND/NDII/P.
- Marketing – HND/NDII/P.
- Office Technology and Management – HND/NDII/P.
- Statistics – HND/NDII/P.
- Computer Science – HND/NDII/P.
- Science Laboratory Technology – HND/NDII/P.
- Accountancy – HND/NDII/P.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P.
- Quantity Surveying – HND/NDII/P.
- Business Administration and Management – HND/NDII/P.
- Library and Information Sciences – HND/NDII/P.
- Estate Management – HND/NDII.
- Chemical Engineering Technology – NDII/P.
- Mass Communication – NDII/P.
- Public Administration – NDII/P.
- Land Administration – POLY DIP
- Civil Engineering Technology – POLY DIP
- Agricultural Technology – POLY DIP
- Entrepreneurship Development – POLY DIP.
- Environmental Management – POLY DIP.
- Tourism and Event Management – POLY DIP.
- Cooperative Economic & Management – POLY DIP
- Taxation – POLY DIP
- Law – POLY DIP
- Local Government Studies – POLY DIP
- Social Development and Administration – POLY DIP
- Human Resource Management – POLY DIP
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control (This programme is STRICTLY for personnel in the Military, Police, SSS, and other Para-Military Agencies, candidates are expected to show evidence accordingly).
Duration of Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Programmes
- Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes shall run for six (6) semesters and lectures conducted during the weekends, (Fridays-Sundays). The candidates are however not eligible for NYSC mobilization but will qualify for Letter of Exclusion.
- The National Diploma (NDII) shall run for two (2) semesters, while the Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters
Entry Requirement for Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Programmes
- HND (part-time): National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) Credits in GCE O’Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English The post ND working experiences not required for admission in this respect.
- National Diploma (NDII): Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
- Polytechnic Diploma (Part-Time): At least four (4) passes including Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects at the GCE O’ Level, (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Part-time Admission.
Application forms cost Six Thousand, Naira (N6,000.00). Excluding bank charges.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Part-time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select the programme you wish to apply.
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication. The publication was made on 13th July 2020. Six weeks from then should be 17th August 2020.
Remember if you have any question bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck in everything you do!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.