FUAM Post utme form: Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, (FUAM) Post UTME Screening Registration for 2020/2021 Session is still ongoing until further notice. The cut-off mark is 170. The screening fee is N2,000. See the details below.
This is to inform the public that the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post utme portal for 2020/2021 academic session has been activated on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020.
Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry are by this notice invited for screening.
Latest Update: The FUAM Post utme registration which was scheduled to end on Tuesday 20th October 2020 has been postponed till further notice. Note that the date of the Post UTME Screening will be announced later.
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website.
- Await further announcement on the post UTME Screening date.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment Options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (Nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date (to be announced later) at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
RECOMMENDED: FUAM Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Date.
If you still have any question regarding the FUAM 2018/19 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.