FUD Post-Utme Form: The Federal University of Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. Closing date is now 15th February 2021. FUD Cut-off mark is 160-215 (depending on course). The forms cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The management of Federal University Dutse (FUD) has scheduled the 2020/2021 post utme and direct entry screening registration to commence on Monday 14th December 2020 and will now end on Monday 15th February 2021.
Note: As regards the applicants who did “Change of Institution” and aren’t able to login to the P-UTME portal, send the Change of Institution form to the mail address; email@example.com or to TELEGRAM or WHATSAPP vide the number 07039239232 for rectification.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase FUD Post UTME Form.
Candidates with awaiting result can apply, however such candidates are advised to make sure they upload their O’level result on JAMB Portal.
- Only candidates who chose FUD as their most preferred [FIRST CHOICE] and have a minimum of 160 point in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply. Please note that for some courses, the required cut-off mark is higher than 160. Check all
The management has approved 160 as the minimum bench-mark cut-off point for the 2020/2021 academic session admission into the university. The Cut-off points for each programme is as follows:
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture › 160
- Fisheries and Aquaculture › 160
- Forestry and Wildlife management › 160
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics › 170
- English › 180
- Linguistics (Arabic) › 170
- Linguistics (English) › 170
- Linguistics (French) › 170
- Political Science › 175
- Criminology and Security Studies › 180
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science › 180
- Cyber Security › 180
- Information Technology › 180
- Software Engineering › 180
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology – 180
- Botany › 170
- Chemistry › 165
- Environmental Management & Toxicology › 170
- Mathematics › 160
- Microbiology –180
- Physics › 170
- Zoology › 170
- Biochemistry › 185
- Biology › 170
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Physiology › 180
- Human Anatomy › 180
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) › 215
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting › 160
- Actuarial Science › 170
- Banking and Finance › 160
- Business Administration › 170
- Taxation › 160
- In addition, each each candidate must posses at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in their O’levels.
- DIRECT ENTRY candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number and State of Origin
- Update Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ L.G.A. as it is on your UTME slip.
- Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
All candidates should print the following:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to as us using the comment box and we will answer you as soon as possible (ASAP).
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result in outright disqualification.
- Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks immediately log back in for their payslip.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or groups for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- All candidates are expected to do on-line screening.
See the FUD Post utme advert in image format below. You can download it for reference purpose:
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.