Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Acceptance Fee payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic session.
The management of Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Acceptance Fee for 2019/2020 Session is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Only.
In this page, all FUDMA fresh students will see how to pay their acceptance fee, complete other registration and apply for hostel.
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should also note that, Diploma obtained from another University, NCE below nine (9) points, National Diploma (ND) below Lower Credit and IJMB below 6 points would not be accepted for registration
FUDMA Acceptance Fee payment Procedure
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list and print JAMB admission letter are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
- Successful UTME candidates for first list should check the University website fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted.
- Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration.
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Successful candidates (ON SUPPLEMENTARY LIST) are to report to the University for Clearance from Monday, 9th December, 2019.
Now the procedure in details
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions and ensure your email address and mobile number on our portal are valid and you have access to them (this is very important as Remita will send the receipt(s) for your payments to the email address provided and it will be used later on in the registration process).
- Then generate a transaction ID and Remita RRR for payment of Acceptance fees;
- To make the payment, use any of the method below:
- Click pay via remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway, you would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Visa or Master card) or internet banking platform;
- Or print the Transaction Form with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and go to any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You might be required to have the RRR invoice slip sent to your email address provided in item A. above.
- 48 hours after Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
- Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
- Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
- Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
- Copy of JAMB result Slip and Original JAMB Admission letter (See guidelines to printing JAMB Admission Letter HERE).
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
- Two copies of passport photograph;
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu,ng.
SEE ALSO: FUDMA School Fees Schedule.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES, DEPARTMENTAL COURSE REGISTRATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES.
This is to inform all the successful candidates that the period for payment of School charges, departmental course registration and commencement of academic activities will be communicated to you in due course. Support and Inquiries
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support kindly send an e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.