Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) first Batch Admission List 2019/2020 is Out. This is only for UTME candidates. See how to check and other details below.
This notice is for all prospective students of Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that FUDMA admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been forwarded to JAMB Portal.
How to Check FUDMA Admission List
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some days/weeks
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. The admission is processed batch by batch.
BUT NOW, the list is now available via pdf. CLICK HERE to check.
Successful candidates whose names appears on the school portal will be required to pay Ten Thousand naira (N10,000) as acceptance fee.
You can also check the: FUDMA Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
AllSchool Team is saying a big congratulations to candidates that made it.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.