FUDMA Registration Procedure for Newly Remedial Students for 2017/2018 Session.
This notice is for all students who were admitted into Federal University, Dutsin-ma (FUDMA) through its School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS). This notice is to inform you that FUDMA Procedure for Registration and school fees payment have been released. The steps listed below is for students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidates should note that, this programme doesn’t mean a guarantee for securing admission into the University Degree programmes, but it will assist SOBAPS students to gain admission into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; after the students register and sit for next JAMB Examination and must choose Federal University Dutsinma as their First Choice.
Successful candidates are to report to the University for Registration from Wednesday 6th to Friday 22nd December, 2017. Lectures commence on Wednesday 13th December, 2017.
All interested candidates both (Preliminary and Remedial) who have gained admission are advised to follow these procedures and make a Non-refundable payment or Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only for Sciences: (PS-1, PS-2, RS-1 and RS-2) and Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N22,500.00) for Social Science/Arts (PS-3 and RS-3).
FUDMA Procedure for Payment for Remedial Students
- Candidates are to log on to www.remita.net and-
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which directs you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘SOGAPS School fees’ option.
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ the Amount will reflect automatically.
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University Bursary Department for collection of the original receipt.
- After payment of SOBAPS School Fees, go to the SOBAPS unit to collect the following document and sign before moving to next step for documentation:
- Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form-FUDMA/02)
- Letter of Provisional Admission (Form-FUDMA/01)
- Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/03)
- List of subjects to be registered.
- Proceed to the next step with all required documents as listed below for Documentation
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission; (Form-FUDMA/02)
- Photocopy of Letter of Provisional Admission; (Form-FUDMA/01)
- Photocopy of the form of Undertaking Against Cultism; (Form-FUDMA/03)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Photocopy of Primary certificate/Testimonial;
- Two copies of passport photograph; and
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
Course Registration for FUDMA Remedial and Preliminary Students
Check the courses you are to offer in the Programme on the form. Make sure you register from the programme offered to you.
NOTE: NO HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following help line:
For e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone and text message: 08036047812, 08022237832
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.