FUGASHUA Post UTME: Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Registration for 2020/2021 Session is ongoing. The deadline to apply is 14th November 2020. The cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the public especially prospective students of Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) that the FUGA Post UTME / Direct Entry Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The portal will be opened on 12th October, and to be closed on 14th November, 2020.
Please Note: FUGASHUA will only conduct online screening this year. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as their First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening.
How to Pay for FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- Go to https://portal.fugashua.edu.ng/fugashua/?t=a
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose a mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create account and fill in your Biodata. Click on
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attendant, Qualifications obtained, O’Level and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.
A. B. Shehu, PhD
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.