Federal University Kashere, FUKASHERE Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. The FUKASHERE direct entry form is also out. See how to apply and other details below.
The Federal University Kashere, (FUKASHERE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. The direct entry form is also out.
Only applicants whose data has been uploaded to the portal will be able to log in and apply.
UPDATE: FUKASHERE Post utme portal has been closed. If they reopen it, we will update this page
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Kashere as most preferred (1st Choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points .
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How Much is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form?
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University Kashere through Remita by following the guidelines on the University’s website.
How to Apply for FUKASHEREK Post UTME Form.
- Visit http://fuk.admissions.cloud from your computer OR Any Internet connected Device
- Click on the Login Button. Your Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG) and your Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Select application type(Degree)
- Enter your valid email address and select your preferred method of payment and click the “I Accept” Button
- After Successful Payment, proceed to filling the form
- Print the screening form upon completion and attach all relevant documents (Original and copies of credentials) scratch cards for O’level results verification, evidence of payment of post UTME screening fee and a printed online registration for presentation at the screening venue.
The deadline to apply was not stated. We advice you apply as soon as you can.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Schedule: To be announced in due course.
Documents Required for FUKASHERE Physical Screening
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents handy for the screening:
- Original and Photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch Card(s) for verification of O’level results
- Evidence of Payment of Post-UTME/DE non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded printed online screening registration form
If you still have any question regarding the FUKASHERE 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are out
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck.., May you get admission be this year, AMen!.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.