FUKASHERE Registration Procedure: Federal University Kashere (FUKashere) Registration Procedure and Deadline For New and Returning Students 2021/2022 Academic Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This is to draw the attention of all fresh and returning students of 2021/2022 Academic Session that, the date-line for their registration period of one week, 31st October, 2022 to 7th November, 2022 has elapsed.
Consequent upon the above, extension of one week window period (7th-13th November, 2022) has been granted by the Management to enable you finalise your registration process.
Students may wish to note that, after expiration of the one week window period, late registration charges of N5000 will be applied for the period of two weeks effective 14 -27 November, 2022.
You are therefore, advised to hasten the process of your registration
Find below the registration procedure and documentation requirement for your guidance, please:
FUKASHERE Registration Procedure for Freshers
- Log on to http://fuk.admissions.cloud to print your Admission Letters and other documents
- Go to your respective Departments for clearance
- Go to Admission Office for clearance and issuance of Registration Pin Number
- Log on to fuk.safsrms.com for payment of Registration fees using the pin number
- Go Bursary Department for University stamp on your Payment Receipt
- Fill the Online Course Registration Form
Requirement for Clearance and Issuance of Registration Pin at the Admission and Registration Office:
- Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Provisional Admission Letter
- JAMB Original Result Slip/Change of Course Institution Slip (coloured) UTME Candidates
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip Change of Course/Institution Slip (coloured) DE Candidates
- JAMB Original Admission Letter (Institution Copy) (coloured)
- Acceptance Letter vii. O’ level Statement of Result(s) (browsed copy/Certificate
- Scratch card for the ‘O’ level verification
- A’ level Statement of Result/Certificate (DE Candidates)
- Certificate of Primary Education
- Certificate of Origin Indigene
- Certificate of Birth/Declaration of age
- Two (2) Passport Photograph
Aliyu Mohammed Mustapha
For: Ag. Registrar.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.