The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) IJMB Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. Form cost N10,000. The deadline to apply is 4th June 2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Twelve Months Interim Joint Matriculation (IJMB) Programme of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SEE ALSO: FULAFIA Pre-Degree / Remedial Form
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Medical Science and Social Sciences.
Successful candidates will after their IJMB programme, be eligible for Direct entry admission into universities.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
FULAFIA IJMB Admission Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission into FULAFIA IJMB Programme:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits at O-Levels from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent in not more than two sittings (3 basic subjects plus Mathematics and English Language).
- Candidates without credit pass in either Mathematics for Arts or English for Science may be allowed but not in both subjects. However, they are required to remedy the deficiency within the period of the IJMB programme. The deficiency can also be remedied through ordinary level IjMBE Mathematics and English Language.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia IJMB Admission.
Interested applicants should go to any commercial bank and make payment of N10, 000. 00 (Ten Thousand Naira) in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. [Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (CRN) 1000057612 when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select fee option and proceed to make your payment.
The forms would be on sale from Monday, March 7 to Friday, June 4, 2022.
For more enquiries, please feel free to use the comment box below or contact the following numbers: 07032729824, 08062361547, 08065389596, 08063126209,08065815733.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.