Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Disclaimer Notice to Postgraduate Students on School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 Session.
The attention of Management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) has been drawn to publications being circulated on the social media to the effect that “management of the institution has officially released the amount payable as school fees for postgraduate students for 2022/2023 academic session.”
The general public is, hereby, informed that the Management of the University has not released any school fees schedule, directed or mandated any person, company or group to collect any sum of money on its behalf for any such purpose.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Please, take notice that the publications were done with the intent of defrauding students and unsuspecting members of the public.
The University has a procedure for payment of fees and that would be made known to the students at the appropriate time.
The general public is, hereby, directed to ignore the publication.
Head, Information and Public Relations Unit
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.