FULOKOJA Convocation Date: the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Convocation Ceremony Date for 2021 has been fixed to hold from 8th to 13th November 2021.
The Management of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has scheduled Monday, 8th to Saturday 13th November 2021 as the date for the 5th Convocation Ceremony.
Below is the breakdown of the events for the 5th convocation ceremony.
FULOKOJA Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
The 5th Convocation Ceremony/Award of Degrees of the Federal University Lokoja (FUL) is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 13th November, 2021 at the Felele Campus (Permanent Site), Time: 10:00am prompt (Procession: 9:00am).
The 5th Convocation Lecture on the topic: “AFRICA IN THE THROES OF DOUBLE PANDEMIC: COVID-19, TERRORISM AND THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION IN THE NEW NORMAL” to be delivered by Professor Toyin Falola (Renown Professor of African History, Jacob and Frances Sanger Mossiker Chair in the Humanities at the University of Texas at Austin, USA) takes place on Thursday, 11th November, 2021 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus, Time: 2:00pm prompt.
A National Conference organised by the Department of History and International Studies, FUL in honour of Professor Toyin Falola with the theme: “INSURGENCY, ARMED BANDITORY, AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CONFLICTS IN CENTRAL NIGERIA” holds on Wednesday, 10th November, 2021 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus, Time: 10:00am prompt.
OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Press Briefing
- Chancellor’s Night (Card Admits)
- Friday Juma’at Prayer at the University Mosque, Adankolo Campus (12th November, 2021 @ 1:30pm)
- Sunday Inter-denominational Thanksgiving Service at the Chapel of Grace FUL, Adankolo Campus (14th November, 2021 @ 10:00am prompt)
Collection of Academic Gown (for 3rd & 4th convocation)
Collection of Academic Gown starts immediately upon the payment of N2, 000.00 (Thousand Naira Only) with the following procedures:
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “pay a Federal Government Agency
- Enter Federal University Lokoja in the “Name of MDA” box
- Enter Convocation gown & Brochure in the “Name of service/purpose” box
- Enter other personal detail
- Proceed to the Bursary Dept. submit your Bank Teller to get a receipt.(Pay to any Commercial Bank)
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.