The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Medicine & Surgery Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 220. Closing date is 23rd May. The screening date is 25th May.
The College of Health Sciences (COHS), Federal University Lokoja is inviting suitable candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME Exercise and scored 220 and above to register for the MBBS CBT screening exercise which is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Venue: Federal University Lokoja, College of Health Sciences, Adankolo Campus, Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja.
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
Candidates Eligible to APply for FULOKOJA Medicine and Surgery
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the following criteria must be met:
- You must have a minimum score of 220 in the 2021 UTME Exercise in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Only candidates that are yet to be admitted by any institution are eligible; including those already admitted to Federal University Lokoja who are desirous of changing their course of study.
- You must possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology at one sitting.
Please note the following:
1. Registration closes midnight Monday, May 23, 2022.
2. Only candidates with an aggregate score of 70% in the screening exercise would be considered for admission into the College.
You are also advised to be punctual to the screening hall
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Medicine and Surgery
Visit the University portal at (https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/), and apply.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.