Federal University Lokoja (FULokoja) Postgraduate 2nd Matriculation/Orientation Ceremony.
This is to inform all Staff, Students and the General Public that the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) 2nd Matriculation and Orientation Ceremony for Fresh Postgraduate Students will hold on Friday 9th April 2021.
Detailed schedule for the ceremony
- Date: Friday, April 9, 2021
- Time: 11:00am
- Venue: New Multipurpose Hall, Adankolo Campus
- The event shall commence with tree planting at the Felele Campus (Permanent Site) of the University at 8:30am.
Please note that the tree planting exercise is mandatory for all Postgraduate Students, as they are required to plant a tree each during the ceremony, which will carry their respective matriculation numbers, and nurture them until graduation.
* Collection of Academic Gown at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) begins on Wednesday, 7th April, 2021 at the Postgraduate Building, Adankolo Campus. Also note that the cost of the tree to be planted by each matriculating student is N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira only).
* Attendance is compulsory for all fresh Postgraduate Students as all COVID-19 protocols shall be observed during the ceremony.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.