Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Screening, Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been updated. Deadline to complete screening/registration is 13th March 2020. See more details below.
The School of Postgraduate Studies of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) will commence screening and registration for Master/Ph.D students for the 2019/2020 academic session starting from Monday, 13th January to Friday, 13th March, 2020.
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Please note that any student who fails to register on or before the deadline will be assumed to have voluntarily withdrawn his or her admission.
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening & Registration Procedure.
- Successfully admitted students are to Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with their original credentials for clearance
- Cleared students can therefore proceed to PGD student registration portal
- Generate and Print school fees payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR
- Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
- Return to PGD student registration portal to confirm school fees payment
- Print school fees receipt
- Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation
- Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration
- Register courses online
- Print out your course form.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c)
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.