The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2022/2023 Session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) various DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the payment of the acceptance fee/registration fee has commenced.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
LATEST UPDATE: FUNAAB SUG notice on extension of payment deadline for newly admitted students
The payment of registration fee (Acceptance fee) for the freshmen scheduled to end Friday 17th February 2023 has been extended.
Upon the intervention of the students Union, the University management announces Tuesday 21st February 2023 as the deadline for payment.
We thereby urge newly shortlisted applicants to take advantage of the extension window
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
FUNNAB acceptance fee/registration fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is Thirty Thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira only (N30,750).
Newly admitted students are to follow the procedure below to make payment:
- Go to https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2022/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button and locate the Admission Status section.
- Click on Generate/Pay Registration Fee link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank branch that accepts Remita (including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purposes. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through the Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise, you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
After payment, keep checking FUNAAB’s Students Portal (http://portal.unaab.edu.ng) to fill your Biodata form (Fresh Students Bio-Data, Medical and other details) for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Only completed forms will be processed.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Deadline: 21st February 2023.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.