FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form: Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Session is still on sale. The closing date has been extended till 26th October 2022. The cut-off mark is 140. Form cost N2,000.
The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa, (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Registration will open on Monday August 8 and close on 26th October 2022.
On this page, we will show you eligibility, available courses, how to apply, and other vital information you need to know on the post utme screening form.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform prospective students of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) that the management has reopened portal for Post-UTME Application 2022/2023.
The portal which has been initially closed on 26th September,2022 has now been reopened and extended till 26th October ,2022
Interested Candidates are hereby advised to make use of the opportunity to complete their Registration
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME examination.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 140 and above in the JAMB UTME. Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Date
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would be made known upon completion of the application Via this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
If any of the aforementioned items are brought to the screening hall, they will be confiscated. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
How to Obtain FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
To apply for the post utme, follow the procedure below:
- Go to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Locate the “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” you will see “For more details about this online application click HERE” CLick on the “here” on that page.
- Number one should be post utme. Click on FULL TIME.
- Enter your pin and start the application.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2022 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
DISQUALIFICATION: CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATIONS OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letters of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
ALL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS HAS BEEN ANSWERED HOWEVER IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW AND WE WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS WE CAN.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.