Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
We will start by congratulating students who made it to FUOYE First batch admission list for 2022/2023 academic session. We know you have been waiting to see your name on the admission list. Please accept our congratulations.
We recommend for you: FUOYE New Students School Fees.
Now we will put you through the steps of paying FUOYE acceptance fee for 2022/2023 session. Please adhere strictly to the steps stated below;
FUOYE Acceptance Payment Procedure
FUOYE Acceptance fee for 2020/2021 session is Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000).
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
- Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
- Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.]
- Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
- Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
- Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time.
- After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
- Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance Fee.
- After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening (You can call it documents for FUOYE screening):
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2022 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from Federal University Oye-Ekiti Health Services Unit
- Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration.
Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly. Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.